The 10000 reel is a first choice for the angler who requires the ultimate in long distance casting and retrieve whilst the line lay on retrieve is perfect ready for the next long cast.
• High Strength Carbon Composite Body/Rotor
• 8 + 1 Stainless Steel shielded bearings
• Instant anti reverse system
• Long cast angled spool lip
• Dual strength stainless steel main shaft
• Worm drive for perfect line lay
• Rapid drag system for free spool to hook set
• Twin spring loaded line clips
• Rotor lock with open bail arm
• Titanium coated bail arm
• Anti-tangle line drop system
• Machined aluminium handle
• Gear ratio – 4.5:1
• Line retrieval – 96cm (38”) per turn
• Weight – 760g
The Tournos 10000 reel is the bigger brother to the already popular Tournos 8000 reel. The 10000 reel has a slightly larger body giving more winding power with a larger rotor and a longer 48mm coned spool for greater line retrieve and improved casting distances.
The sleek, matt-black finish is minimalist and deliberately understated, whilst the internal mechanics are tried, tested and designed to withstand years of continuous use. The Ultra-long cast angled spool, worm-drive perfect line lay and powerful disc drag make the Tournos 10000 an exceptional all round casting reel. The rotor lock bail arm means there is no danger of it snapping shut mid-cast, whilst the rapid-drag system allows free spool to hook set in just over half a turn.
The chunky, machined aluminium handle gives a comfortable and secure grip when smoothly winding in, thanks to the 8 + 1 stainless shielded bearings. The reel is supplied with two aluminium spools, one deep, one medium, with an optional extra deep spool also available on request.
12lb/330yds – 15lbs/280yds – 18lbs/230yds
0.32mm/300m – 0.35mm/250m – 0.40mm/210m
12lb/480yds – 15lb/360yds – 18lb/300yds
0.32mm/430m – 0.35mm/330m – 0.40mm/270m
EXTRA DEEP SPOOL
12lbs/640yds – 15lb/540yds – 18lb/430yds
0.32mm/580m – 0.35mm/490m – 0.40mm/390m
BUY 2 GET 1 FREE